Here is the ultimate Rock Your Writing! lesson plan system for teaching elementary school students about all eight parts of speech. It also touches on prepositional phrases and prepositions, the four types of sentences and their punctuation, subjects and predicates, and even compound sentences. New age learners needs more than just paper and pencil to work with language. They need engagement, humor, digital graphics, music, and a fun, exciting teacher. This combo comes with the entire 97- page Rock Your Writing! resource book. Nonfiction sentence examples are used extensively throughout the text. It is also designed to educate on multiple levels. It comes with the entire Rock Your Writing! song album, and PowerPoint slideshows, and workbook, and is sure to give your students numerous ways to interact with the topic. First engage, then instruct! Included in the bundle:
- Includes the entire Rock Your Writing! workbook with answer key.
- Includes the entire Rock Your Writing! album (mp3 download)
- Includes nine PowerPoints to accompany the songs
- Covers all 8 parts of speech (Nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, interjections, and pronouns)
- Includes 4 types of sentences
- Includes subjects and predicates